Martini Lathe?

Anyone heard or know of the Martini lathe, made in Brazil? Local machinist has one and it looks pretty impressive.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Is it the"Shaken" or "Stirred" model- there is a big difference in the quality.

Reply to
Ahernwill

Are you sure it's not a Nardini?

Dan

Reply to
Dan

So that's why Google didn't come up with anything. Nardini, Nardini, I thiink I've got it.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Nardini lathes have a real good reputation. I'd buy one in a heartbeat if the deal was right.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

My tinbender has one and I tried real hard to buy it from him. He wouldn't let it go...

Reply to
Jim Stewart