Metal Pole for Eagle Scout Project

I had no idea such a thing existed. Man, the things you learn here. Thanks.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

"Tim Shoppa" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

WHOA!... Where can I get one of those?... I need something to bother the people next door :-)

/peter

I think that if you mount it on a vehicle, you could not only bother people, but outright demolish their houses with this device. Seriously.

It definitely beats the guy who stole an M-1 tank and rode over a bunch of other cars...

Ignoramus24456

Naw, that was kinda cool in a weird way, also the guy with the bullet proofed, dozer. Hey, who hasn't thought about doing something like that. But being the "civilized" people that we are, most of us don't. Thank goodness!

Lane

Reply to
Lane

"Bother" in this means something a lot different than usual.

"Hmm. Let's see. Slice, Dice, Chop, Grate, Mince, Puree, ah - here's the correct setting: PULVERIZE."

Set siren to 'pulverize.'

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Any welldrillers in your area? Useful source of heavy wall large diameter line pipe.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Errr... Next door to where? Pluto? :)

Reply to
Don Bruder

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious. michael

Reply to
Gunner

Along with stress, civilization is also what you get when you suppress the perfectly natural urge to choke the living shit out of some asshole who really, truly, _desperately_ needs it.

There are penalties attached to this civilization thing.

--RC

Reply to
Rick Cook