Metal Spinning CD-ROM is done!

For those of you who are interested in such things...
After three years of work on it, my CD-ROM on metal spinning is completed
and shipping.
You may see additional info on it at:
for the interest.
Jim
Reply to
JAMES RISER
I hadn't heard of metal spinning until I saw it on "How it's Made" (I think, or some similar show). They were making things like bowls and pot covers. I was totally amazed. The way the metal responded to the tools was very cool.
chem
JAMES RISER wrote:
Reply to
chem
Hi Jim, Great site, and I know how much work goes into making a CD. Looks well worth the money, and I hope you do well. Thanks Glenn
Reply to
Glenn Cramond
I did some in school(University) - learning nominal metal working and in turn I taught the I.E. professor some electrical and some electronics in turn.
Martin
Reply to
Eastburn
Nice job on the CD-ROM. I think I'm about ready to make the tank ends I need.
Steve A.
Reply to
S Austin
Steve; A domed spinning chuck as shown on the chuck examples section of my CD is perfect for making tank ends. Be sure to use thicker metal and to not thin it where it bends to form the shoulder. Good luck. Jim
Reply to
JAMES RISER