Legoland CD-ROM

To Whom It May Concern:
I have quick question about the CD-ROM called "Legoland," one of the older computer games. I know that it was originally designed for Windows 95/95,
but is there any way to get it to run on Windows Vista? Perhaps there is some type of fix or patch available, or a way to re-configure things in order to accomplish this. Please advise.
Thanks for your time, John Sisker
On Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:35:45 PM UTC-4, John Sisker wrote:

im playing it on windows 7 just installed it normally
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Resurecting a zombie thread?
Jeff