Legoland CD-ROM

To Whom It May Concern:
I have quick question about the CD-ROM called "Legoland," one of the older
computer games. I know that it was originally designed for Windows 95/95,
but is there any way to get it to run on Windows Vista? Perhaps there is
some type of fix or patch available, or a way to re-configure things in
order to accomplish this. Please advise.
Thanks for your time,
John Sisker
Reply to
John Sisker
im playing it on windows 7 just installed it normally
Reply to
popdad20
Resurecting a zombie thread?
Jeff