Legoland CD-ROM

To Whom It May Concern:

I have quick question about the CD-ROM called "Legoland," one of the older computer games. I know that it was originally designed for Windows 95/95, but is there any way to get it to run on Windows Vista? Perhaps there is some type of fix or patch available, or a way to re-configure things in order to accomplish this. Please advise.

Thanks for your time, John Sisker

Reply to
John Sisker

Don't know about Vista, but it runs perfectly on XP. What errors do you get on Vista? Have you tried installing in a folder out of the "Program Files" hierarchy?

Reply to
Anders Isaksson

I don't get any error message, actually nothing happens at all. Installing in a folder out of the "Program Files" hierarchy is certainly worth a try. But, just how do I do that?

John

Reply to
John Sisker