Potential Spinning Lathe on sale at HF

For those interested - The Chinese 3-in-1 machine that I converted into a decent metal spinning lathe (see my HSM article or my CD-ROM) is currently on sale at HF. (Regularly $699.99 now $569.99) BTW - I would not suggest it for the supposedly intended HF stated uses. Jim

JAMES RISER

Hi James,

I took a look for this machine on thier website bit it was only offered at regular price. Do you have an item number for it? Or if you saw it in one of their many catalogs do you have the catalog number?

Thanks

Reply to
V8TR4

Yes, I should have indicated the stock number. It's announced in a flyer I received in the mail. Sale ends Oct. 27. The stock number is 5980. There are a few cosmetic changes; but it's basically the same machine I used. Jim

Reply to
JAMES RISER