metal working!

Buddy of mine is refurbishing a table saw. Rust on the table. He has remove the rust except a last bit of stain. He want to know how one could finish the job.

Thanks

Reply to
toolbreaker

I simply wouldn't worry about the rust stain. Finish up with a good coat of paste wax, and start cutting wood.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Has anyone had any luck using CLR for rust stain removal?

Dennis

Thanks for the comments

Guy is a wood tool freak. If works on wood has at least one of them. He likes his collection in like new condition hence the stain removal request.

I learned something about Blachard Grinding. Some cool videos on U tube.. Thanks Gunner

Reply to
toolbreaker

Denis G.