Aptly named product

From that British modelmaking newsgroup a post mentioning this
product:
formatting link
I've used other words for hard starting engines but I'd still love to
see this on the shelf at the local auto parts store. I'd but it just
to give to friends and family.
ERS
Reply to
etpm
Loading thread data ...
Only 25% ether? Wonder what's the other 75%?
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus
formatting link
.
From that British modelmaking newsgroup a post mentioning this product:
formatting link
I've used other words for hard starting engines but I'd still love to see this on the shelf at the local auto parts store. I'd but it just to give to friends and family. ERS
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Ah, yes ... reminds me of "Fat Bastard" wine. I loved walking into a wine store and asking "Where's the Fat Bastard?". Bob
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt
From
formatting link
CAS RN %
naphtha petroleum, light aliphatic solvent 64742-89-8. 30-60
dimethyl ether 115-10-6 30-60
diethyl ether 60-29-7 10-30
hydroquinone 123-31-9
Reply to
Dennis
Thank you. That is highly factual. Rare, on usenet these days.
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus
formatting link
.
From
formatting link
CAS RN %
naphtha petroleum, light aliphatic solvent 64742-89-8. 30-60
dimethyl ether 115-10-6 30-60
diethyl ether 60-29-7 10-30
hydroquinone 123-31-9
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
Only about 2.83% of the time.
AFAIUI, Au has tight MSDS laws, so the mfrs have to give away more info than the would like if they want to sell their stuff down under.
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany
We (in Aus) can't have *any* material in the workplace without having an MSDS available.
....and yes, the MSDS is good for finding out a cheaper way of doing the same thing by looking at ingredients etc!
Reply to
Dennis
formatting link
I've used other words for hard starting engines but I'd still love to
I've used it many times and it is very effective. We have an old "semi-diesel" road roller that uses the " Brons' fuel system. Start ya Bastard is used every time to get it going when its cold.
Reply to
Grumpy
formatting link
I've used other words for hard starting engines but I'd still love to
Nah, that's the Aussie version. The genuine British version is called
"Now come along, old chap"
Reply to
Newshound
--Gotta get me some! I'll put it on the shelf next to my can of this stuff:
formatting link
Reply to
steamer

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.