MetalWorking Website Up

I have completed and posted my MetalWorking website. It's basically a hyperlinked listing of all my projects in the Metalworking Dropbox. Home Page:

JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

Looks good and useful JR, but the blue hypertext is REALLY hard to read against the background. I know that sounds trivial, but it can make or break the user-friendiness of the site.

Reply to
Peter Snell

Reply to
""Nobody"

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:07:07 -0400, Peter Snell pixelated:

It's the bold italic jaggies that got to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------- "Let's sing praise to Aphrodite ||

She may seem a little flighty, || Full Service Websites but she wears a green gauze nighty, || PHP Applications And she's good enough for me." || SQL Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
JR North

Most browsers have a way to force the background to vanish. In my copy of mozilla, it is:

edit/preferences/appearance/colors

And then click on:

"Use my chosen colors, ignoring the colors and background image specified."

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Reply to
JR North

Significant improvement in readability.

Reply to
keith bowers

The blue text on grey background is nearly impossible to read.

Abrasha

Abrasha