Metric Chuck Key?

I picked up a Chinese drill chuck cheap today at the flea market. The chuck is a 5mm-20mm. I thought that I had a suitable key for it in my stash, but I don't. I guess I will have to buy one. Does anyone know what size chuck key fits a 5-20 chuck?

Thanks

Jay Cups

Reply to
JayCups

measure the hole in the chuck where the tip of the key fits, and click on

up tip diameter of key with diameter of pilot hole.

NB: These are standard Jacobs keys and your Chinese chuck may be different.

Unka' George [George McDuffee] ============ Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains.

F. George McDuffee