Miller 210 cart

Here's a link to some pics of an "off road" cart that I made
for my Miller 210. I made it last year but finally took some
pics of it tonight.

chunk
Pittman arm steering, no less. Cool!
Reply to
Don Foreman
nice looking projects! cart, roller, kiln, press. all. when i saw your kiln i thought "that's the american way!" very cool. practically free! that hot brick astounded me.
b.w.
Reply to
William Wixon
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 03:53:46 GMT, the inscrutable chunk spake:
A little Johnson's wax on 0000 steel wool will clean up that argon tank nicely, chunk.
I've owned 2 of the Big Wheel carts from HF over the years:
and I now own one of these (RiteAid, similar but with mesh sides):
Buying's easier than building, but not as much fun, huh?
P.S: Did you ever paint that "maunal" press? ;)
========================================================== Save the |||
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming ==========================================================
Reply to
Larry Jaques
I was astounded myself! Gotta weld up a potters wheel so I can do some serious firing when it warms up this summer.
Reply to
chunk
Much cheaper (if you don't count my time it cost $20) and better IMO since it is lower to the ground. Plus the cheaper of your examples two can tip easy when you turn. Can't stomach seeing my 210 dump over!!!
haha! Never noticed that error! It's fixed now! ...but no, no paint till it gets warm outside!
Reply to
chunk
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 03:58:05 GMT, the inscrutable chunk spake:
True, you don't want to do that. All of my experience in mig welding was on a Millermatic, back in the late 80s/early 90s while wrenching at a body shop. Nice machines, but I don't recall the actual model #.
You're welcome. --Q.A. Jake.
Hey, point the propane jet motor at it for a minute and spray. Piece o' cake, duck soup!