Miller 210 question

Guys, Will a stock Miller Roughneck gun fit on a Miller 210? I don't know if the input is the same but I have a chance to pick one up and I have two new/unused M25's I really don't like. The M25 that is on there is just too short and hard to manipulate. I like the fact the Roughneck has the rotatable neck and this is a 15' model too. I just don't want to get stuck with something that won't fit and I was gonna buy it tonight.

Thanks,

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.

Reply to
RDF

It will bolt right on be a pretty good gun too. It's a OXO gun by the way. It will even fit a MM-135. :)

I sent one to a friend that had a MM-251

Scott

RDF wrote:

Reply to
svande48

No the 135 has the same end as the MM-175 / Passport/ MM 210 -251-350

I just sold my Passport gun to a guy with a 210, so he can run it with .023 wire. He has used it too.

Scott

Reply to
svande48

Cool- Thanks for the info, Looks like I'm set.

I appreciate the info. Have a great weekend.

Respects,

Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.

Reply to
RDF

Thanks I will.

Here is a picture of the Binzel gun back end I put on my Passport. The other back end is a edge XR push/pull edge gun for a MM-350P. It's all the same.

svande48

I can confirm that the M10 will fit in the millermatic210 I regularly swap it on mine between the M10 and M25 it is much easier to use the M10 when I tack weld or spot weld, get the work ready for the final assembly. I can also say that the M10 can not handle too much amps. when you smell a funny plastic malting smell and you see black smoke pourinng out of the gas cup you it got hot :-).... mine did.

Reply to
acrobat ants

I'm glad to know the M10 will interchange. It's my favorite gun without question for tough spots. I'm gonna buy one now that I know that one will fit too. The Roughneck is what I wanted for roll-cage work and This just keeps getting better! well, If I buy the passport like my buddy, I guess I'll still have one then, enough justification for me- time to buy another welder!!!