Reply to
digitalmaster

Add one for Wisconsin

Reply to
Tom Wait

Add one for Oregon

Reply to
Pat

Me want cute squaw. Big modapow. You can get?

Smoke signal me on secret night time channel.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I've got one, but you can't have it :)

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Same here. Just have to get another one. Nice box. Good luck, guys. Respectfully, Ron Moore

Reply to
Ron Moore

I am on my second one, and I am keeping it.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

want winning lotto numbers in Florida..

Richard

Reply to
AMW

Want financial independence in MI.

Reply to
S Young

Seems to be a popular "gotta have it". I got a Lincoln SquareWave TIG 300, and it is totally incredible. I've proved to myself that I can weld aluminum, but I still need a big project to develop the skills on. But, I TIG'ed mild steel and had the technique down in about half an hour. I recently had occasion to weld pure copper, and that was some kind of cool! It is so conductive you have to be a little careful or you'll melt the whole part, but the first and only copper part I have ever done looked like it was welded by a pro!

Mine came with a thumb control taped to the torch, and I found I couldn't control the torch accurately while I was twiddling the current. So, I took the control off the torch and made a wood pedal adaptor that the control clips into. That works a lot better for me, and allows me to hold the torch just the way I want to, as well.

The Lincoln SquareWave is a huge box, and heavy to ship, so that is a drawback. But, if you can find one nearby, it sure is a fine machine.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Surprisingly enough, the new Miller Syncrowave 200 is not very expensive.

Here, only $1793 with free shipping.

Ignoramus12893

Okay Jon.

I appreciate your input about the Lincoln.

After examination, perhaps I was a bit extemporaneous so I will make an exception and not be so exact to exclude Lincoln and will expand and extend my exploration expeditions expeditiously to express, for example, that any machine exhibiting the qualities of Miller Syncrowave or Lincoln Squarewave would not be excluded from my searching.

Reply to
knowone

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:26:45 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, S Young quickly quoth:

Ditto in OR!

Reply to
Larry Jaques