Miller syncrowave 350 mfg. 1998

I may have an opportunity to purchase what looks to be a really nice looking bare bones 350 for a fairly decent price. If anyone has any experience with one, good or bad I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks, Dudley

Reply to
Dudley

The Miller Syncrowaves have a very big following. They are good machines. I own a 250 and love it. I don't think you could go wrong if it is in good shape and been taken care of.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

They are excellent machines. I have a Syncrowave 250DX. At school we have one Syncrowave 250, two Syncrowave 351's, and three Syncrowave 300's. All are excellent machines. Yo can upgrade the 350 very easily by adding the pulser and sequencer units yourself or having them installed.

The pulser unit costs about $200, and the sequencer about $300.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler