More Gunner ctrl-c

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:45:36 GMT, Gunner shouted from the rooftop:

> >>THE ROBIN WILLIAMS PEACE PLAN

Another Gunner cut-n'-paste special. Of course, Robin Williams didn't say any of it other than: 'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, "You want a piece of me?" '

Gunner, the extreme right winger... quoting SuperLiberal Robin Williams...he really just doesn't get it.

-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Buy or rent a sense of humor Churl. Or do us all a favor and simply killfile me. Put me out of your misery, ok?

Putz

Gunner

"rm -rf /bin/laden

Bush = Root"

Reply to
Gunner

He's the kind of weirdo that breeds extremists on the other side. Maybe they'll come and kick his ass one day. Mark K.

Reply to
Mark K.

The more the merrier. I love target rich environments.

Gunner

"rm -rf /bin/laden

Bush = Root"

Reply to