Mosler safe combination

Wood's metal? It's fun to make a spoon with that, and watch somebody stir their coffee. ;-)

It's probably illegal now, because it's got lead in it. )-;

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Well, there's ego, and I imagine there's also a degree of liability that concerns them.

Reply to
rangerssuck
[ ... ]

:-)

Yep -- very familiar. What is different is the last stage of unlocking -- which you covered in the comments at the end.

Babbit bearing metal? One of the low-temperature casting alloys?

Sure -- very familiar. There were actually several of those from S&G for different series of locks. The principle was the same, bu the dimensions varied.

O.K. Just not experienced on the ones which I worked with.

Yep -- that is the difference. And it makes it more tricky to install, based on the manual you pointed to.

Oh yes -- the question about TS in the part which I snipped. Certainly not in the ones which I worked with, but I don't know about throughout the lab. I wasn't cleared for TS anyway. (And just as glad, watching what my wife had to go through. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Matt Blaze's paper has much better pictures of locks; they are not S&G's for the most part but are quite similar....

Reply to
David Lesher

mark. Do not return to

drawer, you will see a