Japanese eye test

Very important diagnostic tool right here:

Ignoramus3982

How about my email ?

Mart> Very important diagnostic tool right here:

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

What email?

Reply to
Ignoramus3982

Dunno, I sent you a couple emails recently and never heard back. Dunno if you just didn't respond or if you have an email problem.

Reply to
Pete C.

I always respond.

You can also email to the same userid at gmail.com.

Ignoramus3982

I sent email on 7-Jan-2011 and 13-Jan-2011 to one of your algebra.com IDs which seem to have not made it through. If you want to email me I can give you the rest of the detail to investigate.

Reply to
Pete C.

Howcome it seems that every day your id has a different four-digit suffix?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Pete, can you send one more now? I will look then.

I will send you another one from gmail.

Ignoramus12225

Reply to
Ignoramus12225

Replied.

Reply to
Pete C.

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

I do not recall getting anything... you can always send it to my gmail address, userid ichudov. Today is a very hectic day, I am actually in emergency room right now.

Ignoramus12225

Hope everything worked out ok, whatever it was. I don't like emergency rooms or the reasons for going there.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

I, too, hope everything is OK with you and yours. Every time I hear an ambulance siren, I think, "There goes someone having a much worse day than I'm having."

Reply to
rangerssuck

On a lighter note, I once saw a cartoon where there were a couple of derelict-types sitting on a park bench, and as some rich fat three-piece pinstriped suited executive type walks by, one of the derelicts says to the other, "There, but for the Grace of God, go I."

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The emergency room is not a good place to be, I hope things are under control at least?

Reply to
Pete C.

Pretty much, it was not too horrible, a sick relative

Reply to
Ignoramus3188

Sent mail.

Hope all goes well there. I've hated them since I was 2 years old and knew the difference!

Mart> >> IGGI : I sent you an email directly.

Reply to
Martin Eastburn