MSC website probs?

Is it just me, or is MSC's website screwed up? I can navigate through the levels of stuff until I get close to the item I'm looking for, then get a page access error, a redirect, and a server error.

Try it yourselves:

That's just one example, it's doing it all over the site. Arghh...

Reply to
Ken G.

Yup, I'm getting the same thing.

Reply to
Lane

Yep, MSC sent me an email saying that they had "improved" their site and asking me to try it. I did, its hosed. Sort of like when Microsoft "improves" their software, the "improvement" generally breaks more than it fixes.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

Chokes on Mozilla, works in IE. Sent them some feedback, let's see how they respond... --Glenn Lyford

Reply to
Glenn Lyford

If I click on "customer support", I get the same errors. What email did you use? Let's gang up on 'em...

Ken Grunke

Reply to
Ken G.

I just tried my Netscape 7.2 It hung up on customer support also. Who do we complain to? ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

Reply to
Mike H

mailto: snipped-for-privacy@mscdirect.com

I made sure to mention the growing market share of Mozilla/Firefox in my politely worded email, I figured a rant would get me ignored.

--Glenn Lyford

Reply to
Glenn Lyford

So advised. :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

I guess they fixed it. My original link is now defunct, the site is working. And I didn't even get a chance to complain *grumble* :-)

Ken Grunke

Reply to
Ken G.

Yep. It's working with Netscape 7.2 now. That was QUICK !!! :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick