My own action figure!

Did you ever want to be an action figure?

I'm trying to imagine a set - the Ed Huntress doll with a Gunner doll?

Weird stuff here, Maynard...

Reply to
CaveLamb

Did you ever want to be an action figure? I'm trying to imagine a set - the Ed Huntress doll with a Gunner doll?Weird stuff here, Maynard...

-- Richard Lamb

****************************************************** If you get THAT set made, will they be anatomically correct? (I'll just leave it right there)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Uh, NO...

Just the heads.

It's actually kind of bizarrely cool...

Only Miss Dolphie Hong Kong is "anatomically correct". Boy Howdy, is she anatomically correct...

But Ed and Gunner? (Oh what a hoot that would be!)

Reply to
CaveLamb

This is quite amazing.

Ignoramus16551