Mystery for anyone that's been in an aluminum plant

Has anyone that has worked in a mill ever seen anything like this?

Have any idea how it would be formed? It mainly consists of aluminum, with small amounts of silicon, silver, and a few other things. It's makeup seems to be similar to a casting aluminum.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
xray66

Looks much like a stalactite that I found on the underside of a metal cutoff (Radiac?) saw table. Sparky hot bits of steel accumulated and fused together there.

Reply to
Poultry in Motion

My chop saw makes that cutting steel...

Reply to
cavelamb

That looks similar to one that was on UFO Hunters last week and another UFO show last year. They said it was extraterrestrial. The obvious conclusion is extraterrestrials are working in our aluminum mills. Now are those the government sponsored aliens or the evil aliens trying to steal our primitive technology. We could find out by determining if they do anal probes. I'm pretty sure only the government sponsored ones do anal probes.

I am curious to see some more. Could anyone here who has made one to post pictures and what equipment it came from? Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

I recognized this as well but was waiting to hear what people would say that didn't know what it was. Supposedly this was dropped, molten, from some air/space craft. RR

Reply to
Randall Replogle

I gave the last one to a friend in a jem and mineral club, told her it was an Feralumite. I cut aluminum occasionally.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Thanks... Someone posted some photos of plasma artifacts that look very similar.

I'm guessing it's probably that.

Reply to
xray66

When I was a boy I would find similar things along railroad tracks. I found out years later they were from when the tracks were ground. I never knew that happened until the tracks behind where I worked were ground. The train doing the grinding made an unbelievable racket. ERS

Reply to
etpm

Only if its in their medical plan. Aliens aren't going to run around doing tests on people unless they're reimbursed.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Or they are looking for Kooks, for one of their zoos, of course.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Maybe they're from Aliens Without Borders.

Reply to
kfvorwerk