Nardini 32-240 parts

Ok, I am looking for a Thread Dial for Nardini 32-240. This seems almost impossible to get. I Just wanted to put this out, to see if there are any available or How I can get one.

Reply to
forbade

there are a couple of good nardini parts houses out there , we just ordered from them at work , really good help

try

WILLIAM HENRY

thanks alot. They were able to help me out.

Reply to
forbade