Narex Model CAT40-32-16OU info help

Narex Model CAT40-32-16OU On EBay but I can find no info on minimum bore diameter. The seller doesn't have any additional info either.

Any help out there?

TIA

JohnF

I'm gonna post to AMC also

Reply to
JohnF

Cat 40 specs are in Machinery's Handbook. IIRC under machine spindles. Here it is, the index says "milling machines, spindle nose tapers page1638 (18th edition) Taper is 3.5 inches per foot Small end diameter is .997 to 1.005" Large diameter 1.75"

Reply to
Ron Thompson

The specs on the boring head is what I need, sorry I wasn't very clear on that. I can find no info on the range of the boring head itself. It's a Microbore style boring head, the seller says it goes up to about 1.570 dia. but I need to find out the minimum bore size it's capable of doing.

JohnF

Reply to
JohnF

It was a microbore style not a regular bridgeport type. It's gone now anyway, I fell asleep at the bidding switch

JohnF

Reply to
JohnF