Need a chainsaw?

When I lived on Mount Desert Island one of the local machine shops made angle grinder attachments that the Hinckley yacht builders used for shaping lead keels. It looked a lot like a tenon cutter, but about

4" diameter. This was in the late 1970s, I'm sure OSHA was not involved.

The business end was similar to this.

Ned Simmons

I don't know your sister, but you should be able to get a better deal than that! ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Silly Suthunah. I didn't say I traded my sister for one, I said I was purchasing one for her to use. I'd have asked for their best lathe, welder, milling machine, English Wheel (complete), stretchers, shrinkers, rolling mill, shear, brake, and a whole bunch of supplies had I traded Ol' Sis in. She'da beed proud of that transaction. ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I may live in the south, but I wasn't born and raised there. Some would take any offer to get shed of a sister. I only see mine about once a year, and only for a few days at a time, so she doesn't bother me. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell