Need two(partially) threaded shafts

Anybody knows where I can get a couple of shafts made cut and threaded to my needs.A place where they handle small orders.Thanks

Reply to
Larry Metzer

Some further details and your location would be helpful......

Gunner

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

-- Grover Norquist

Reply to
Gunner

"Larry Metzer" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@omega.com: