Norelco Rotary Shaver Sharpening

I dunno , but I call mine a flav'r sav'r .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I had to shave off my mustache during the winter in Alaska. Your breath would freeze in it, and I couldn't get rid of the smell where bacteria started to grow in it, in just a few hours outdoors.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 16:42:29 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Terry Coombs" quickly quoth:

The mustache dusts the powdered sugar off Christmas cookies, silly.

When I have a girlfriend, I call it a scent collector. I savor the sweeter scents in life, and I'm not talking about perfume here. ;)

-- Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness. -- George Sand

Reply to
Larry Jaques