North Korean leader plans attack on US mainland

Real video of him planning the attack and smoking at the same time.
The generals are standing while he sits, I guess it is their protocol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoy5tWj2G5s

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:04:58 -0500, Ignoramus19459 wrote:

He looks like he doesn't have a freaking clue.
--
Tim Wescott

He looks like a real dumb shit, I would not hire him to sweep my floors.
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:04:58 -0500, Ignoramus19459 wrote:

I just found the US State Department's daily press briefings. While you have to take anything they say with a grain of salt, they certainly don't seem to be beating any war drums.
It's most likely that N. Korea is just up to their wacky usual pretend- war fantasies.
--
Tim Wescott