NRA knife made in China

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:53:38 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:
You're in luck, bubba: Pigs and Sheep, too!

-- Exercise ferments the humors, casts them into their proper channels, throws off redundancies, and helps nature in those secret distributions, without which the body cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul act with cheerfulness. -- Joseph Addison, The Spectator, July 12, 1711
Reply to
Larry Jaques
With the Chinese bias toward having male children instead of female, they are going to need a lot of them soon.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
Mail order brides? Actually, it might drive economic development like an afterburner. A lot of what guys do to achieve is related to getting a better chance at the fair sex, IMO.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany
I have 2 daughters (one slightly used, with detachable husband), I need a 10EE in good condition. Offers?
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
How the hell do they get the carbon black out of the plastic?
Or do they give you a big jar of GoJo rated for genital usage? Lots of vitamin E, emoluents...some stiffening agents...maybe some starch......
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Regarding the knives and everything else made in China... They (NRA) could have made a deal with Buck, Gerber or Puma - three great American sporting knives companies. And here's a place where you can shop for stuff made in t he USA, including knives : stillmadeinusa.com
As for the comment someone made about girls made in China, I can attest to the fact that they are indeed unique. I have been happily married to a Chin ese doll for 20 yrs now and wish I could have married ten more! They are th e best in every way! I get the software glitch joke though. There will defi nitely be some strong culture differences once in a while, but there is way more to learn from the Chinese culture than there is to knock about it. A nd complain as we do, the fact is we are sending them trillions of dollars due to our buying practices. We print money, work our asses off and send it all to China. They are laughing at us for being so dumb! Time to make some sacrifices and fix our own problems, rather than blame China for them.
Reply to
jeff_caswell
You have to wonder how many conservative groups will be seeking help from known overseas adversaries after losing to leftwing group issues.
Reply to
mogulah
Because GREED has driven the cost of manufacturing any tangible goods beyonnd the price at which they can be marketed.
Reply to
Gerry
The price of labor here is extreme, too. When the lowest peg on the totem pole, a union janitor, is getting $38/hr to sweep up, something is wrong.
Who is John Galt?
P.S: Labor pricing in China is out of control, too, and they're offshoring lots of their labor to Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Even Thailand where currently minimum salary is 300 baht/day - about US$10.00 - has offshored work to Myanmar where labour is cheap :-)
Reply to
John B.
Just received my "gift" knife from the nra. Has logo one one side and made in China on the other. I'm thinking about grinding it down to a nub and sending it back. For a strong America company, it is an insult to get this knife not made in the USA.
Reply to
tlrippy28

Site Timeline