NRA knife made in China

On Sun, 10 May 2020 08:18:58 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Where is all the Trump MAGA paraphenalia made???
On Sun, 10 May 2020 16:30:46 -0400, Clare Snyder wrote:

Correct spelling is "paraphernalia". Speaking of typos, here's a testimonial I saw on the <https://rightwinggear.com hat-selling site: "I love the hate, great quality and made in the USA."
Anyhow, according to a 2 March 2020 article, "Where is 'MAGA' merchandise made?", all of the official Trump Campaign stuff is made in America, but most of the stuff sold at rallies by independent vendors is made in China. Also see <https://apnews.com/afs:Content:6391630154 re "Official Trump MAGA hats are made in the US".
--
jiw

On 11/5/20 9:41 am, James Waldby wrote:

Sounds about right for right-wingers.
On Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 6:31:20 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

I complained to NRA years ago for a similar knife given as a gift for renewing my lapsed membership. I was told "NRA cannot afford to buy American knives". I retorted: "Then give no knives". I cancelled my mebership !!!!
replying to Michael A. Terrell, Sailer342 wrote: Me too, but the NRA is taking this too far. It’s one thing to give away a free hat (made in China), but for the leadership of this organization to give away something you may have to depend upon for your life is too unbelievable! I am not renewing my membership after all these (44) years. Wishing all the members well. As for the directors: hope you don’t ever have to count on that knife for anything!