NRA knife made in China

Correct spelling is "paraphernalia". Speaking of typos, here's a testimonial I saw on the

hat-selling site: "I love the hate, great quality and made in the USA."

Anyhow, according to a 2 March 2020 article, "Where is 'MAGA' merchandise made?", all of the official Trump Campaign stuff is made in America, but most of the stuff sold at rallies by independent vendors is made in China. Also see

re "Official Trump MAGA hats are made in the US".

Reply to
James Waldby

Sounds about right for right-wingers.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I complained to NRA years ago for a similar knife given as a gift for renewing my lapsed membership. I was told "NRA cannot afford to buy American knives". I retorted: "Then give no knives". I cancelled my mebership !!!!

Reply to
zalewskim123

replying to Michael A. Terrell, Sailer342 wrote: Me too, but the NRA is taking this too far. It?s one thing to give away a free hat (made in China), but for the leadership of this organization to give away something you may have to depend upon for your life is too unbelievable! I am not renewing my membership after all these (44) years. Wishing all the members well. As for the directors: hope you don?t ever have to count on that knife for anything!

Reply to
Sailer342

replying to Michael A. Terrell, Sailer342 wrote: Me too, but the NRA is taking this too far. It’s one thing to give away a free hat (made in China), but for the leadership of this organization to give away something you may have to depend upon for your life is too unbelievable! I am not renewing my membership after all these (44) years. Wishing all the members well. As for the directors: hope you don’t ever have to count on that knife for anything!

Reply to
Sailer342

oh that's a news to me

Reply to