O T Address bar

No metal, but I bet some of you can help. My address bar on my computer is full of old sites that I never use. I cant find anyone who knows how to remove these. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Walt

Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy

You say that these addresses are in your address bar, do you mean under your favorites button? if so its pretty simple. Just right click on each and delete them. If this isn't what your speaking of give a little more info. The other thing to look at is under the tools button on the top select internet options and click on the clear history.

Reply to
pccruiser

Cut it off with an angle grinder. Use lot of water or neighboring bits will melt and you need to install a new OS. Or ask in the right group.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Clap, clap, clap (applause in case that doesn't translate well).

Steve

Nick Mueller wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith

Among the millions

Reply to
Rick

Sounds like someone who's afraid wifey will notice some of the websites he's been visiting when she's not around.

Jeff (Just kidding. NOT.)

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Reply to