O T Address bar

No metal, but I bet some of you can help. My address bar on my computer is
full of old sites that I never use. I cant find anyone who knows how to
remove these. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Walt
Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy
You say that these addresses are in your address bar, do you mean under your favorites button? if so its pretty simple. Just right click on each and delete them. If this isn't what your speaking of give a little more info. The other thing to look at is under the tools button on the top select internet options and click on the clear history.
Reply to
pccruiser
Cut it off with an angle grinder. Use lot of water or neighboring bits will melt and you need to install a new OS. Or ask in the right group.
Nick
Reply to
Nick Mueller
Clap, clap, clap (applause in case that doesn't translate well).
Steve
Nick Mueller wrote:
Reply to
Steve Smith
Among the millions
Reply to
Rick
Sounds like someone who's afraid wifey will notice some of the websites he's been visiting when she's not around.
Jeff (Just kidding. NOT.)
Reply to
Jeff Wisnia
Thanks guys--I got it cleared.
Reply to
E. Walter Le Roy
Use a metric screwdriver. JR Dweller in the cellar
E. Walter Le Roy wrote:
Reply to
JR North