Email address change

Sadly, I'm changing my "public" email address in my news group headings. To
send me mail directly, remove the "noway" prefix. I don't mind the anatomy
enhancement and get richs spam so much as being the target of the swen
virus. I'm running a Mac, so I can't catch it, but I can get the thousands
of emails. Apparently, many of the email addresses are harvested from news
group articles which users keep. Since there are too many computer
illiterate users who don't know better than to open executables, viruses
spread too easily.
I apologize for any inconvenience.
Reply to
Edward A. Oates