address change

For those who care, my new email address is snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. Earthlink rained on my parade one too many times.

Reply to
Reece Talley

How would you like an email address (POP3) that does not need to change reguardless of what ISP you are with, is not ad supported, will not be published to spammers (unless you do that yourself) and has an optional web base interface so you can use it anywhere?

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

I'm OK, this is the first time I've changed it in nearly 8 years.

Reply to
Reece Talley