oil leak

is it normal for oil to leak from starter motor in forklift

There is no oil in a starter motor!!!

There could be if it's under a leaking crankshaft seal.
-jsw
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:30:59 -0500, Ignoramus9943 wrote:

Well, apparently there is in HIS starter motor!!!!
--
www.wescottdesign.com

Right, on a forklift
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:56:46 -0500, Ignoramus9943

To run the air shocks, right?
--
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
--Duke Ellington

Holy Shit, Batman! http://www.maquimsa.com.mx/reachstacker.htm
--
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
--Duke Ellington

Or a pony on an old Cat.

Did anyone ever make a hydraulic motor into a starter motor by adding a bendix drive to it? Ah dinna thin so.
--
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
--Duke Ellington
On Sun, 20 Sep 2015 07:45:49 -0700, Larry Jaques

Of course they have. See http://www.kocsistech.com/index.php/hydraulic-starting-systems/6 or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7RQOCE4PlQ
for moving pictures.
--
cheers,

John B.
On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 18:18:02 +0000, akoo
Not likely, since the starter motor has no oil in it to leak.