one more auto-darkening question

'Solar powered', or battery, and what rational?

Thanks,

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey Feldman

Solar-powered recharges from the light from the torch, not (only) from the sun...

Reply to
Emmo

It ain't always sunny when I'm welding. My batteries last months, if not years. The only caveat would be, don't get one that takes batteries you can't find at the grocery store or all-night convenience store. Solar is great, and probably saves money in the long run, but not that much.

Reply to
Kevin Singleton