Online Calculators

Was looking for some other information and found this, not sure if it's been posted before...

Rick

Thanks, but no thanks, Rick. It is much to broad in scope. I am looking for more information on this here "Ohm's Law".

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Ohms law and others here.

Martin :-) Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Robert Sw> Thanks, but no thanks, Rick. It is much to broad in scope. I am looking

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Specifically, "plug-in" calculations at:

and for AC circuits:

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Brian -

Don't get Bob Swinney on this - it was a tease - I've known for years he could calculate the EMF field of an antenna with a slide rule driving in a car!

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Brian Laws> >

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Hey Martin,