OT any unfaithful cheaters tremble!

Hackers broke into a very popular "cheat on your spouse" website Ashley Madison and stole what amounts to the entire customer database (as far as I can tell).

The complete dump of this information is 10 gigs and can be found here:

Divorce lawyers will be probably very busy in the coming months!

Ignoramus3566

You mean that if you cheat on your wife you than advertise it on the Internet ?

Reply to
John B.

As ridiculous as it sounds, they had 37 million customers.

Ignoramus3566

And there is probably the same large number of wives cheating on their husbands. "Marriage" is highly overrated.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Speak for yourself . The wife and I just had our 42nd anniversary , and we've been faithful to each other . If you're getting great milk at home , you don't sneak into the neighbor's pasture at night to milk his cow . Plus , there's just something comforting about knowing there's someone waiting at home that cares about you . It hasn't always been sweetness and light , but the good times far outweigh the bad . -- Snag "Rub her feet." L.Long /R.A.Heinlein

Reply to
Terry Coombs

====================== FYI

F. George McDuffee

I have no doubt that wives cheat on their husbands a lot. But most customers of those websites are males. The websites know this and they do not want men to know that there are very few women to chase. They want them as customers and do NOT want them to know that pickings are slim. So, they create fake women profiles to lure men. This is how this business works.

Ignoramus18927

Right. Women either don't need to advertise their availability and assets or do it in a quite different way.

--sp

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

It makes sense. That way, _everyone_ gets screwed!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Congrats on being one of the very, very few.

Laz was right!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Morticians will see an increase in business.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Ah well, the "Information Age" they call it :-)

Or perhaps just a lot of wannabe's trying to learn how to do it :-)

Reply to
John B.

I totally agree with you although the thought that "why should I bother when I've got the same thing waiting at home. And mine can cook too" has entered the picture a couple of times :-)

Reply to
John B.

Another one here. After 33 yrs. in a rock tumbler with this one, we've ground off most of the spurs. About time.

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

And here. 40 years with my first wife. She fully broken in, and I think I'll keep her.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

In a serious vein, my wife and myself re getting on in years and the other day the thought occurred, "what will I do if she dies first", followed by "should I remarry?". Followed by a dash of reality, "do I really want to start on another 40 year "on the job" training project?, which lead to the realization that she probably wouldn't either :-)

Reply to
John B.

Good for you Ed - next month we are 49 years. Been a road trip!

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Nah, after 40 years, it would be smarter to just do something new. It's unlikely that my wife would die first, but if she did, I'd spend a lot of time in the Canadian Maritimes, fishing for Atlantic Salmon. d8-)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

It's hard to believe, when you stop to count up the years, isn't it?

(BTW, I'm headed for Boston in the morning, and won't be back until Sunday night.)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

There is a tag line from somewhere, "love a duck". But "love a salmon" (:-?)

Reply to
John B.