OT any unfaithful cheaters tremble!

Wife: What if I were to die, would you remarry?

Husband: Well, maybe eventually after I got over the shock and loss.

Wife: And would you stay in our house?

Husband: I'm pretty comfortable here, so probably yes.

Wife: And would you both sleep in our bed?

Husband: I guess so.

Wife: And you'd let her use my golf clubs?

Husband: Of course not, she's left-handed.

--sp

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

This Ashley Madison hanky-panky website has caused serious concern: =====================

- Hundreds of federal workers used government networks to access the website Ashley Madison, according to a new report

- Includes a White House IT worker, a government hacker, two assistant U.S. attorneys and a counter-terrorism employee at Homeland Security

- Pentagon looking into the list of hundreds who used military addresses

(adultery is a criminal offense under the Uniform Code of Military Justice)

- Fears the high-ranking employees on the site could have been making themselves vulnerable to blackmail - sparking security fears

- Two Louisiana republicans have admitted being members but claim is was for 'research'

--

mogulah

This was really funny!

Ignoramus494

I heard a couple reports say 95% of the members are male! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:777ca071-317c-4de7-b455-f0141ec80d55 @googlegroups.com:

[...]

I imagine that most people with dot-mil email addresses are civilian employees of the DoD.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Judging by the smirk on her face and the BSEG on his, she's grabbin' his ass in the picture and he's gettin' some every night he wants it. Right on, Dad!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Very nice. Is any inheritance involved?

Ignoramus31447

Mike, imagine that... "Three Ashley Madison users commit suicide after their details leak" (Metro UK).

That's the headline that I just saw. This ... all over a website that "may as well" never even had women there in the first place.

Ouch !! That's GOTTA hurt.

Reply to
mogulah