OT-Blatant Plug - Spinal Cord Injuury Book

My middle son and his wife just had a jointly authored book published. It's about spinal cord injuries and how victims and their families can best deal with those tough for me to even think about situations.

My son's other published books re baseball are much more pleasant reads for me, but perhaps some here on RCM may know a person or family who could gain information or inspiration from their joint effort.

Just thought I'd pass the news along like a proud papa should.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Sneaky way to brag about your kids. But then, you should be bragging.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Cool

Reply to