OT: But _may_ have metalworking involved

Here's a project idea for golfing metalworkers, wot?

Drive -over- all the water hazards.

Note to Gunner: I sold the Gawdawful Survival Knife after all. (for a whopping $5)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

OOH!! Micky Ds!!! for a meal!!

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I need one that goes deep into the forest.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Check out this sellers other auctions as well.

Ive bought a LOT of blades from this seller and have worked with them on several prototype blades.

Im very..very happy with their offerings and with their service and pricing.

I HIGHLY recommend them.

This seller is very very good also

And of course..check his other listings as well.

I recommend both very very highly.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch