OT: Clausing Featured in HBO's "Big Love"

Nice Clausing drill press in a segment that took place in a shop class.

Reply to
ATP*

Nothing quite like the sight of a shapely figure to get a man's blood pumping. Was she a 15 or 20 incher? Variable speed with power feed? I'll be back shortly. Al

Reply to
Honest A Babin

Probably a 15 inch, definitely not a 20. The wood shop instructor was showing the students how to bore a hole in wood, which stirred such feelings in the young man that he signed up for seminary class. I believe he was afraid he would start going to industrial auctions and buy tools that he had no space for.

Reply to
ATP*