OT Frivolous lawsuits again (tort reform)

All kinds of skunks are out there, suing manufacturers. Check out the story behind this home-made tramway. Reminds me of the guy who posted here about a home-made house elevator. Would he have sued the bearing manufacturer if something went wrong?

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Yeah Jim, it sure is different when they need to sue. I wonder how Tom can sleep at night. Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

I think it was on Car Talk I heard one of the tests for Red Neckedness was how many family members' last words were 'Watch This!'. Guess now we should add 'All Aboard!'

No wonder these people hate Darwin.

jim rozen wrote:

posted

Reply to
rohamm

Look closely to see who was suing....

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

I know exactly where that is , rings a bell of a story from a fiend that lives there. Wild story. IIRC back when I was there no houses where there up on those cliffs. 1973. Or was that Horse shoe lake, shrug.

Today I put a 1/4" cut in the tip of my tongue from a bubble in the hard candy I had in my mouth. Ya know, I'll never be the same again with candy and they should be sued for a life time of not eating candy again, the pain and anguish of it all !

Not to mention how they replace cigs. The way things are going I bet I could win if I had $. Maybe I could get it both ways candy co.s and cig co.s paying at the same time.

Reply to
Sunworshipper