OT: fuel shortage in Phoenix (humor)

hangtown? my fill on Monday was 1.48(us) here in Plano (NE DFW area) after getting as hi as 1.79 over the summer. i didn't percieve any change/s caused by pipeline problems. some of you may be posting prices for hi-test, it reached maybe 1.90 or better. --Loren

Reply to
Loren Coe

Placerville CA

mj

Reply to
michael

It would work out to $3.40 Canadian for a US gallon here. At present this area has the second highest price in Canada.

Steve Rayner.

Reply to
Steve Rayner

$2.09 in Pomona California, at the AM/PM. Up from $1.49 a month ago

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

Gunner

I don't see how Arizona could possibly affect us, but anyway it's up to some $1.80 around here.

Tim

-- In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!" Website @

Tim Williams

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:25:05 -0500, "Tim Williams" pixelated:

Southern Oregon isn't Arizona, either: $1.85-$2.15 this week. Egad!

------------------------------------------------- - Clinton never - * Wondrous Website Design - EXhaled.- *

Larry Jaques

The news about WHY the sharp gas price increase is notible by its absense, or the talking heads are as stupid as we think they are and think the gas pipeline in Az delivers our gas......

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

Gunner

Spoke to soon! Jumped to 1.69 Fri and holding (so far)

Reply to
pat