OT: Got to love Ebay

Greetings and salutations.. Well, this is made of metal...so SORT of on topic *smile*. It is kind of nice to see how some testosterone kicks in and makes cash for SOMEONE:

Although I have not found a black one like this...I did look them up on the net, and, a brand new bare metal one runs about $120. I suspect if you wanted it powdercoated, that would likely run about $40 or so... Got to love Ebay and "nulls". Regards Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt

Steve Lusardi

Dave Mundt wrote: ...

What's a "null"?

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 06:43:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@esper.com (Dave Mundt) calmly ranted:

By "nulls" you mean "SFB Yuppies", right? $265, indeed. ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Looks like another "sharp cookie selling Girl Scouts" to me. The high bidder has only one feedback.

Happy New Year,

Jeff

P.S. For the kids among us. (Needs Shockwave):

Jeff Wisnia

[ ... ]

That is fairly apparent from his bidding pattern. He really does not seem to understand the principles of the proxy bidding system, let alone the idea of sniping. (Though I doubt that anyone will snipe him at the current price. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Yes, as a seller, I love nulls. Love them, love them, love them.

Now, the newest thing:

Since I have started my ebay store, there are countless times that: an item won't sell on ebay. We raise the price for it, and put it in the store. It sells within 48 hours.

Go figger.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB