OT: Gunner: When do you have time?

Hey Gunner,

This is not to discuss what your OT posts are about but instead a question I ask myself everytime I see a 'batch' of your posts.

Where do you find the time to read/search/find all the OT posts you send?? Do you read and/or confirm each or do you just forward anything that sounds like it agrees with your political views? You must be on a bunch of e-mail lists or have a good WWW site for your political point of view.

As and aside, this Canadian isn't some drone that can't decide what to read or not. I don't use a kill file for you, I just don't read 90% of your OT posts. Atleast you mark them with OT and a reasonable subject to let me know it's not a topic I care about. I don't really agree with your view of the world most of the time but you're welcome to those views as long as they don't negatively effect my life/family. (Unfortuneately I think your leader Bush is starting to effect the world in negative ways that WILL effect my sons life. Guess time will tell and I hope I am wrong)

TTYL, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Williams

I have sent you 4 emails asking about the over controllers you said you had a barrel full of. Am I getting though??

Reply to
Charles A. Sherwood