OT: How'd You Wake Up?

An older couple is lying in bed one morning.

They had just awakened from a good night's sleep.

She takes his hand and he responds, 'Don't touch me.'

'Why not?' she asked.

He answered, 'Because I'm dead.'

The wife asked...'What are you talking about? We're both lying here in bed together and talking to one another!'

He said, 'No, I'm definitely dead.'

She insisted, 'You are not dead. What in the world makes you think you're dead?'

'Because I woke up this morning and nothing hurts.'

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Too close to truth.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

HAH! When in Hell has anyone here woken up without any pain? Life is hard and then you die.

-- I am an old man, but in many senses a very young man. And this is what I want you to be, young, young all your life. -- Pablo Casals

Reply to
Larry Jaques