OT Hypocrisy at it's best

Was following a Wal-Mart truck in Eastern Washington the other day. Painted on the back, same paint as the Wal-Mart logo (not a sticker or anything):

"Buy American" with lots of red white and blue

Koz

Reply to
Koz

I have a better one. On a 700-series BMW in Marin County Calif:

"Live Simply, So Others can Simply Live"

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Haha! 'Too bad you didn't get a photo of that one. That's a classic.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I saw one yesterday and not related. The sticker was on a back window of a beat up van next to a framed house. Got Metal? I want one.

Reply to
Sunworshiper

"Live Simply, So Others can Simply Live"

That would look good on the back of my F350 Crew Cab :) Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:14:00 -0700, Koz brought forth from the murky depths:

Just so you know, Wally World sells MOSTLY American products. The problem is that so many items sold in the US by US companies are now being produced externally (Mexico, China, Indonesia, India, Malasia, etc.) and then imported.

Surprisingly enough, only 6.25% of their goods are Chinese imports (according to, I think, Ed Huntress in 11/03 in the "free-traders agenda" thread).

And they're opening up WallyWorlds in _China_ now!

Any while the topic is hypocrisy... I made up some bumper stickers (clear epoxy enamel over crack 'n peel paper run through the laser printer) for a buddy in CA last week which said "Even MOSES got burned by a Bush"

------------------------------------------------- - Boldly going - * Wondrous Website Design - nowhere. - *

Larry Jaques