OT I am having COVID19, Ask me Anything!

I am on the 8th day of COVID19. Want to reconnect to the old friends here. Ask me anything!
My symptoms were a fever, then a mild stomach flu and more
fever. Right now nothing is going on, I am sitting in the basement and going for walks.
Last year I lost weight and really improved my health, which might be why it is not so bad. Plus I am taking a lot of vitamin D and C and one pill of zinc.
On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 5:16:12 PM UTC-5, Ignoramus2246481 wrote:

Glad to hear that you are having a relatively mild case of the virus. Sorry that you have the virus. I have been working in the yard and staying away from most every one. Very boring, but if I got the virus it would likely kill me.
Dan

Good to hear from you! Safe choice hiding out, if you can, that's for sure!
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:47:40 -0600, Ignoramus3477707

You can beat it despite the plump lump!

It was really "not a big deal" for me!!!
Ignoramus2246481 wrote:

Zinc is supposed to help, I take that daily all the time, too.
Glad you are getting through it. One of my daughters lives with a roommate who got symptoms and tested positive. My daughter is a 2nd grade schoolteacher, so she has been off work and quarantined for 2 weeks, but no symptoms.
Soem of our family may have had it 6 months ago, not sure, none of us got tested, but one of my sons had the "covid toes" symptom, which is pretty diagnostic.
Hope you get well soon and have no symptoms after!
Jon
On 11/24/2020 3:16 PM, Ignoramus2246481 wrote:

Ask you anything? Can I have your machine tools if you die?
Sorry Iggy. Couldn't resit. I'll pray you recover fast and suffer minimal symptoms.
https://www.avg.com
On 11/24/2020 3:16 PM, Ignoramus2246481 wrote:

Iggy, We have not heard from you in 11 days. You ok?
https://www.avg.com