OT I am having COVID19, Ask me Anything!

I am on the 8th day of COVID19. Want to reconnect to the old friends here. Ask me anything!

My symptoms were a fever, then a mild stomach flu and more fever. Right now nothing is going on, I am sitting in the basement and going for walks.

Last year I lost weight and really improved my health, which might be why it is not so bad. Plus I am taking a lot of vitamin D and C and one pill of zinc.

Reply to
Ignoramus2246481

Glad to hear that you are having a relatively mild case of the virus. Sorry that you have the virus. I have been working in the yard and staying away from most every one. Very boring, but if I got the virus it would likely kill me.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Good to hear from you! Safe choice hiding out, if you can, that's for sure!

Reply to
Ignoramus3477707

You can beat it despite the plump lump!

Reply to
Gerry

It was really "not a big deal" for me!!!

Reply to
Ignoramus893230

Ask you anything? Can I have your machine tools if you die?

Sorry Iggy. Couldn't resit. I'll pray you recover fast and suffer minimal symptoms.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Iggy, We have not heard from you in 11 days. You ok?

Reply to
Bob La Londe