OT: I Need Insulating Washers

I am looking for a source of insulating washers. What I need is 1/16" thick with a 1/2" round O.D. and a hex I.D. that is 5/16 flat to flat. The material is a linen based phenolic or similar. I need several thousand of them.

Anyone have any leads??

Thanks.

Reply to
Rileyesi

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

And don't forget Seastrom.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

Wow you got me on this one. What is the hex hole for?

Honestly this sounds like a job that's just begging to be re-engineered.

Jim

jim rozen