OT: I Need Insulating Washers

I am looking for a source of insulating washers. What I need is 1/16" thick
with a 1/2" round O.D. and a hex I.D. that is 5/16 flat to flat. The material
is a linen based phenolic or similar. I need several thousand of them.
Anyone have any leads??
Thanks.
Reply to
Rileyesi
Wow you got me on this one. What is the hex hole for?
Honestly this sounds like a job that's just begging to be re-engineered.
Jim
jim rozen

Site Timeline