OT: I Need Insulating Washers

I am looking for a source of insulating washers. What I need is 1/16" thick with a 1/2" round O.D. and a hex I.D. that is 5/16 flat to flat. The material
is a linen based phenolic or similar. I need several thousand of them.
Anyone have any leads??
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.gov says...

http://www.phoenixspecialty.com / http://bokers.com /
Ned Simmons
Ned Simmons wrote:

And don't forget Seastrom.
http://www.seastrom-mfg.com /
Kevin Gallimore

Wow you got me on this one. What is the hex hole for?
Honestly this sounds like a job that's just begging to be re-engineered.
Jim