Shim steel washers

I need to make four 2 thou thick shim steel washers with an OD of 3/4" and an ID of 1/4". I have hole punches of the right sizes. I also have
a small screw operated press. As I don't have much spare shim I want to get them right first time.
Ideas please on how to make them without ending up with edges that aren't flat or washers that are out of round.
Thanks.
John H

If you have a lathe:-
Punch the 1/4" ID in the shim. cut to rough size with snips or scissors.
Drill a 1/4" hole in a bit of scrap bar. Slightly more than 3/4" dia. Face it square, de-burr it.
Drill a 1/4" hole in another bit of similar bar. Face it, de-burr it. Leave it in the chuck.
Slide a bit of 1/4" silver steel into the bit in the chuck. Fit the shim blanks and the first bit of bar. Clamp with a centre (preferably, rotating centre).
Turn assembly to 3/4" dia. Separate and use.
Totally OTT, but very precise. DAMHIKT!
Mark Rand RTFM