OT-Interesting website on Terrorism

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:41:45 GMT, "Ed Huntress"

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID4621 "A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Of course not, you are a Lefty.
Any other names in there you consider up front and beyond reproach?
Gunner
"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

That your thought processes are juvenile is apparent in every post. So tell us gunner, I know that you stretch your political propaganda into the survivalism definition. I would like to see how you stretch it into the cnc and metal working ng charters though.

Couldn't come up with an answer huh? Oh well...I really didn't think that you could, so I'm not suprised.
"There's an old saying, that victory has a hundred fathers and
defeat is an orphan ... I am the responsible officer of the
"There's an old saying, that victory has a hundred fathers and
defeat is an orphan ... I am the responsible officer of the

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." -- Mark Twain

its
"You know, I could run for governor but I'm basically a media creation. I've never done anything. I've worked for my dad. I worked in the oil business. But that's not the kind of profile you have to have to get elected to public office." George W. Bush, 1989
--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people. Bill Clinton
Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that. --William J. Clinton - Bill Clinton
I tried to walk a line between acting lawfully and testifying falsely, but I now realize that I did not fully accomplish that goal --William J. Clinton - Bill Clinton Rhodes Scholar, former President
"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans, it was assumed that the Americans who had that freedom would use it responsibly.... [However, now] there's a lot of irresponsibility. And so a lot of people say there's too much freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it." Bill Clinton
"Every time Bush talks about trust it makes chills run up and down my spine. The way he has trampled on the truth is a travesty of the American political system." Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton- You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say. Bill Clinton- The other thing we have to do is to take seriously the role in this problem of...older men who prey on underage women...There are consequences to decisions and...one way or the other, people always wind up being held accountable. Bill Clinton- We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans...
Gunner
     No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work.         - L. Neil Smith

on
elected
Gunner, I knew I could get a rise out of you! You know Mark, I think you dislike Klinton so much because he dissed your girlfriend Hillary.
--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 06:30:24 GMT, "J. R. Carroll"

Nah...Hillary took one of my girlfriends away from me. The GF said Hillary gave better head.
Gunner
No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work.         - L. Neil Smith

putting
creation.
Got your butt kicked by a girl Gunner? Keep practicing and you will get it right.
--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:34:19 GMT, "J. R. Carroll"

A woman can give head to another woman better than any guy. But after 40 yrs of doing the growl..Im told Im almost as good. Shrug
Gunner
No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work.         - L. Neil Smith
A city wide blackout at Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:02:35 GMT did not prevent Gunner

         It was just like screwing a school teacher, "you're going to do this again, and again and again until you get it right." Just be careful you got a nice close shave. Razor rash is not erotic.
tschus pyotr
-- pyotr filipivich "We don't support "guns" ... the term "gun" gets in the way of what is really being talked about here - we want choice in personal security devices." Ann Coulter
says...

You should hear 'em holler about the beard hairs!!
Jim
================================================= please reply to: JRR(zero) at yktvmv (dot) vnet (dot) ibm (dot) com ================================================
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 03:21:17 GMT, pyotr filipivich

Chuckle..I have a neatly trimmed beard.
Gunner
No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work.         - L. Neil Smith
A city wide blackout at Sat, 01 May 2004 06:49:16 GMT did not prevent Gunner

         The original flavor saver. :-)
    I am remembering the day after The First Time, and through most of it I have this sense of smelling this odd yet pleasing fragrance that I couldn't quite identify yet seemed familiar. Wasn't till evening that I recalled that I hadn't washed my mustache The Morning After the Night Before. Try writing code with Sex literally on the brain and under your nose. Harummpff, harumpf, harumf.
tschus pyotr
    Culutre death of the universe is underway - I just heard Link Hogthrob and Gonzo singing "Macho Man" on the radio.
--
pyotr filipivich
Next Months Panel: Suicide - getting it right the first time.
||On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:42:56 GMT, "J. R. Carroll"

OK, I'm going to play ignorant here (comes naturally):
Are those legit quotes, or are you jerking someone's chain? Rex in Fort Worth
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:14:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEtxol.net (Rex B) wrote:

Google is your friend. http://www.gargaro.com/clintonquotes.html
"the purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people" during an interview on MTV in 1993
" Every time Bush talks about trust it makes chills run up and down my spine. The way he has trampled on the truth is a travesty of the American political system." - Presidential candidate Bill Clinton, describing his opponent (Federal News Service, 10/28/92)
"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say." President William Clinton addressing the people of Philadelphia, May 28, 1993 in the Courtyard, City Hall, Philadelphia, PA.
"You can't say you love your country and hate your government." - Bill Clinton, 1995 (After the OKC bombing)
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles" March 1, 1993, Remarks by the President In Discussion With National Service Volunteers, Learning Center New Brunswick, New Jersey
"A lot of wonderful people love their country and hate the military." - Bill Clinton, 1969 (Letter to the National Guard)
"There are a lot of very brilliant people who believe that the nation-state is fast becoming a relic of the past," - President Clinton, New York Times, November 25, 1997
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:12:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That gives us a web page for some lady expressing her beliefs. She may have cut and pasted the same quotes as gumdrop did.
Remember, just because its on the internet doesn't mean it's true.