OT-Interesting website on Terrorism

In rec.crafts.metalworking Duck Dog wrote: (Snip)

Ok, I'm curious, exactly what insult is gumdrop? Checking several slang dictionaries and normal dictionaries, and google, about the only thing I can come up with is you think gunner is a cute girl.

Reply to
Todd Rich

He is hot for my bod..but is frustrated that Im not gay and keep spurning his advances.

Shrug... I wish he would find a nice young "chicken" somewhere who was more receptive and leave me alone.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

It's a play on his name. Gunner into gumdrop. Of course, he uses another name because I can think of a few REALLY insulting things to derive from his real name.

Have you seen his picture? He's anything but...

Reply to
Duck Dog

If I was gay, do you think I'd be hot for some broken down, smelly, greasy, drunken cowboy/toughguy wannabe?

You mean like your mom?

Reply to
Duck Dog

Think 'fifth grade recess playground....'

Jim

jim rozen

Not very clever.

You *really* think that's why he uses another name? Because * you* can think of a few really insulting things to derive from his real name? Snicker.

Yes. On his web site.

Certainly not a cute girl but a right fine looking man. Well, I'm not too wild about the shooting picture but the other one - yep, right fine looking. Sue

Reply to
Sue

Fifth grade? I was thinking younger.....

michael

Reply to
michael

A city wide blackout at Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:02:35 GMT did not prevent Gunner from posting to alt.machines.cnc the following:

It was just like screwing a school teacher, "you're going to do this again, and again and again until you get it right." Just be careful you got a nice close shave. Razor rash is not erotic.

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich "We don't support "guns" ... the term "gun" gets in the way of what is really being talked about here - we want choice in personal security devices." Ann Coulter

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Have you got any other suggestions?

He uses another name because he has a fantasy of being a character from an obscure set of novels.

Then you know what I mean.

In a spectacularly ugly sort of way.

Get a room.

Reply to
Duck Dog

You should hear 'em holler about the beard hairs!!

Jim

jim rozen

Chuckle..I have a neatly trimmed beard.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

A city wide blackout at Sat, 01 May 2004 06:49:16 GMT did not prevent Gunner from posting to alt.machines.cnc the following:

The original flavor saver. :-)

I am remembering the day after The First Time, and through most of it I have this sense of smelling this odd yet pleasing fragrance that I couldn't quite identify yet seemed familiar. Wasn't till evening that I recalled that I hadn't washed my mustache The Morning After the Night Before. Try writing code with Sex literally on the brain and under your nose. Harummpff, harumpf, harumf.

tschus pyotr

Culutre death of the universe is underway - I just heard Link Hogthrob and Gonzo singing "Macho Man" on the radio.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich